1991-2005 : gestation, decentralization, formalization through the 1st and the 2nd MoU
Article published on 27 August 2005
last modification on 21 November 2013
- in September 1991, with the active phase of the project in Toulouse started with the redaction of the ALADIN "cahier des charges" .
- 1st scientific report on the "ALADIN" current work and on its perspectives was published in February 1992.
- 1st medium-term research plan for ALADIN, June 1994.
- 2nd Medium-term (1999-2001) research plan for ALADIN (last version, April 1999).
- 3rd medium-term research plan (2002-2004)
- Executive summary
- Report from the 1st meeting of the CSSI (March 2002, Budapest) and annex : list of coordinators for the main scientific and technical issues
- Building a new networking (July 2002)
- 2002 Program
- Report from the CIPN ad-hoc working group meeting, February 2003
- Status of the 3rd medium-term research plan at the end of October 2003
- 2004 Program
- Proposal for a clarification of guidelines and acronyms for work around the ALADIN and AROME models
- Strategic document for the preparation of an "ALADIN-2" project
- Work plan for ALADIN-2 in 2004, extended to mid-2005
- 2005 Working Plan
- 4th medium-term research plan : during the first 2005 semester, many contributions to the preparation of the 4th medium-term research plan were exchanged through a tempory dedicated website; here are the main documents :
- ALADIN Related physics
- AROME input to the common HMG-CSSI meeting to be held on June 5
- Draft plan for data assimilation
- Draft plan for Surface
- Dynamics and coupling : themes for cooperation between ALADIN and HIRLAM
- Recent status and plans for LAMEPS research in ALADIN
- Short presentation of the 4th ALADIN medium-term research plan by Dominique Giard during the 10th Assembly of ALADIN Partners (Bratislava, 21st October 2005)
- Summary of the 4th medium-term research plan prepared for the 10th Assembly of ALADIN Partners (Bratislava, 21st October 2005)