As decided during the Joint 19th ALADIN Workshop & HIRLAM ASM in Utrech in May 2009, the ALADIN website offers enhanced links with HIRLAM, LACE and the so-called GMAPDOC (ARPEGE/ALADIN/AROME documentation) websites. These websites are based on different CMS (Content Management System) but enhanced links are possible. Up-to-now, the exchanges between ALADIN-GMAPDOC-HIRLAM are wider than those with RC-LACE, due to the RC-LACE website CMS.
Search engine : the ALADIN website offers now the possibility to widen "search results" to the other websites. Once the "enter your research" box (on the right menu available on all pages) is filled in, one will have access to:
- the results of your research inside ALADIN website using ALADIN search engine
- a direct link to the results of the research inside ALADIN website using Google or Google image search engine
- a direct link to the results of the research inside HIRLAM website using HIRLAM search engine
- a direct link to the results of the research inside GMAPDOC website using GMAPDOC search engine
- a link to RC-LACE search page where you could use the RC-LACE search engine.
Crossed syndication: what’s new on the other websites. From the "Home page", click on the "Favorite sites" or consult the kiosk of web sites partners through "On the web" (last articles published on the HIRLAM, GMAPDOC and RC-LACE websites)