Report of ALADIN stays : 2000-2003
Article published on 14 January 2004
last modification on 13 November 2009
- Tomislav KOVACIC, Monitoring of physical tendencies, Toulouse, November 1 - December 15, 2003
- Laszlo KULLMANN, New physic-dynamic interface, mycrophysics, Toulouse, May 1 - July 31, 2003
- Marian JURASEK, Assimilation of 10 m wind from SYNOP observations over land, Toulouse, May 15 - June 30, 2003
- Zahra SAHLAOUI, Use of raw radiances in ALADIN, Toulouse, September 1 - October 15, 2003
- Andre SIMON, Study of the relationship between turbulent fluxes in deeply stable PBL situations and cyclogenetic activity (ALATNET PhD), October 18 - December 20, 2003
- Simona STEFANESCU, Refinement of background error statistics for a LAM, Toulouse, July 1 - September 30, 2003
- Martina TUDOR, A short description of physics/dynamics interface in the new data flow, Toulouse, October 2003
- Rashyd ZAABOUL, Various problems with observation handling in Morocco, Toulouse, December 22 - February 22, 2003
- DRVAR D.: Reduction of envelope and optimisation of subgrid orographic drag parametrization in ARPEGE. Toulouse, 17/03-28/03/2003.
- Nihed BOUZOUITA, Training on ODB and Diagpack, Toulouse, May 1 - June 30, 2002
- Ivatek-Sahdan Stjepan: Estimation of 2m error statistics, Part II, Toulouse, 18th February-28 March 2001.
- Steluta Alexandru, Optimisation of the spectral orography considering the fraction of water and pictures, Toulouse, January - March, 2001
- Lora Gaytandjieva/Taseva, Snow analysis in ARPEGE/CANARI, Toulouse, June - July, 2001
- Ivatek-Sahdan Stjepan: Improvement of Surface Analysis (for assimilation pruposes), stay in Toulouse, 15th October-14th December 2001.
- Steluta Alexandru, Improving the representation of orography in ARPEGE/ALADIN (pictures), Toulouse, February - April, 2000
- Lora Gaytandjieva/Taseva, Update and validation of snow analysis in CANARI/ALADIN, Toulouse, February - March, 2000
- Lora Gaytandjieva/Taseva, Validation of the snow analysis in CANARI/ALADIN, Toulouse, September - November, 2000