Enhanced links with HIRLAM, LACE and ALADIN websites
As decided during the Joint 19th ALADIN Workshop & HIRLAM ASM in Utrech in May 2009, the GMAPDOC website offers enhanced links with HIRLAM, LACE and ALADIN websites. These websites are based on different CMS (Content Management System) but enhanced links are possible. Up-to-now, the exchanges between ALADIN-GMAPDOC-HIRLAM are wider than those with RC-LACE, due to the RC-LACE website CMS.
Search engine : GMAPDOC website offers now the possibility to widen the "search results" to the other websites. Once the "search" box (on the top menu available on all pages) is filled in, one will have access to :
- the results of your research inside GMAPDOC website using GMAPDOC search engine
- a direct link to the results of the research inside GMAPDOC website using Google or Google image search engine
- a direct link to the results of the research inside HIRLAM website using HIRLAM search engine
- a direct link to the results of the research inside ALADIN website using ALADIN search engine
- a link to RC-LACE search page where you could use the RC-LACE search engine.
Crossed syndication: At the bottom right of main page of the GMAPDOC website, under "What’s new on the web" , you will see the title of the latest articles published (in reversed chronological order) on the HIRLAM, ALADIN and RC-LACE websites, with direct link to these articles (not available for RC-LACE articles). Use "What’s new on the web" to see the details of these articles with the possibility of sort out by website.
Articles by this author
en About this site ? | OPML ?
Site powered by SPIP 3.2.14 + AHUNTSIC