CANARI est the acronym of :
– Code d’Analyse NÃ©cessaire Ã Arpege pour ses Rejets et son Initialisation
– Code for the Analysis Necessary for Arpege for its Rejects and its Initiamization
CANARI is a software which performs an optimum interpolation analysis for any variable of the meteorological forecast model ARPEGE/ALADIN.
In November 2002, during the 1st ALADIN maintenance and phasing workshop in Budapest, Cornel Soci presented (see the attached .pdf file): "Canari : code description - algorithms and data flow" :
- Goal of an O.I.
- Problems and Formulation
- Basic hypothesis
- Observations and Selection of observations
- Quality Control of the observations
- Data flow
- Initialisation and control
- Calling tree
- The Quality Control of the obs