Configuration 951 in the cycle 31t1 of ARPEGE/IFS (2006)
This documentation describes the configuration 951 of ARPEGE/IFS. This is an obsolescent configuration which reads a field in two files (reference and experiment versions) and compares the two versions.
Action of configuration 951.
List of useful variables.
References and internal notes.
This author's articles
- Portable versions of MITRAILLETTE and MITRARP: environment files, user’s guide, and list of configurations to be validated (CY40).
- IO external interfaces in the cycle 39T1 of ARPEGE/IFS (March 2013)
- CFU (cumulated fluxes) and XFU (instantaneous fluxes) in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)
- Semi-Implicit spectral computations and predictor-corrector schemes in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)
- Semi-Lagrangian computations in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)