AROME physics (presentation, March 2008)
Monday 31 March 2008 par
Presentation of Sylvie Malardel during the 2nd AROME training course, Lisbon, 4-7 March 2008 : "Subgrid mixing in Arome and links with the cloud representation and the microphysics".
- What about mixing in a model with a 2.5 km resolution ?
- Mean mixing
- Subgrid mixings
- Diffusive turbulent mixing
- Turbulent mixing in stable layer : GABLS1 case
- Tuning of the Arome ED TKE scheme
- Convective updraft mixing
- Mass flux schemes
- What about cloud and precipitations in a model with a 2.5 km
- The mean cloudy variables in Arome
- The uniform cloud scheme
- A Shallow convective day
- A uniform microphysics of the precipitation