Library architecture and history of the technical aspects in ARPEGE/IFS, ALADIN and AROME in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)
This documentation has the aim to give a general overview of the library architecture ARPEGE/IFS, ALADIN and AROME models. Information will be given about an historical overview of the most important code rewritings, and about the dependencies between the different sub-projects.
Introduction and general purpose of this documentation.
History of the code architecture, and main changes.
Evolution of the code size.
Presentation norms for namelists.
Dependencies and hierarchy between each project.
This author's articles
- Portable versions of MITRAILLETTE and MITRARP: environment files, user’s guide, and list of configurations to be validated (CY40).
- ARPEGE/ALADIN/AROME IO : call-tree aspects (cycle 39t1, May 2013)
- CFU (cumulated fluxes) and XFU (instantaneous fluxes) in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)
- Semi-Implicit spectral computations and predictor-corrector schemes in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)
- Semi-Lagrangian computations in the cycle 39 of ARPEGE/IFS (November 2012)