Thursday 5 April 2007 par
You will find below a complete list of the so-called "NH Newsletter". Click on any joined pdf file to access to the corresponding issue of the Newsletter.
- This newsletter is a short and informal vector for sharing and exchanging information about the developments and projects about the NH version of the IFS/ARPEGE/ALADIN system, between the four entities involved in the project, that is, ALADIN, HIRLAM, ECMWF, and Météo-France.
- It should be outlined that this Newsletter, being available at any time on internet, is entirely public, and therefore is not intended to contain any secret or confidential matter by any mean.
- This newletter is "exclusivement en anglais", and contributions - if any - are due in the LaTeX (ASCII) source format only (hence with .EPS figures).
- For contributing to the NH Newsletter: please submit (short, i.e. 0.5 to 1 page) contributions to:
List of "NH Newsletter"
- NH Newsletter - No. 01 (20 March 2007)
- NH Newsletter - No. 00 (17 November 2006)