News of HIRLAM.
- HIRLAM Newsletter No.59 added on 8/02.
The HIRLAM Newsletter No. 59 is now online available in DOCman: HIRLAM Newsletter No. 59 December 2012 This is the first Newsletter edition that will only appear in digital form. I hope you enjoy reading it! See the articles added in February.
- HIRLAM Technical Report No.69 added on 1/02.
The HIRLAM Technical Report "A verification score for high resolution NWP: Idealized and preoperational tests" by Bent H. Sass and Xiaohua YangTechnical Report No. 69" is now available on-line. A printed version will be distributed in the next weeks. HIRLAM Technical Report No. (...) See the articles added in February.
- Practical information for the ASM 2013/23rd Wk added on 16/01.
I’m pleased to inform you that practical information is now available for the HIRLAM ASM 2013/ALADIN 23rd Wk. The local organizers in Iceland have put together a very nice website on which you can find all information at http://www.yourhost.is/all-staff-meeting-2013/home.html. Here you can also (...) See the articles added in January.
- EGU General Assembly 2013 added on 13/12.
The EGU General Assembly 2013 with the NWP dedicated session "Numerical weather prediction, data assimilation and ensemble forecasting" will take place 7-12 April in Vienna, the week before the ASM/Wk. Please note that the deadline of submissions is already 9 January 2013. For more information (...) See the articles added in December.
- A Prize for Innovation in Meteorology added on 27/11.
Now it's time to review all your ideas to find the one that is innovative, practical, realizable and brings Meteorology forward in society! The Harry Otten prize will recognize ideas that will enable a clearly innovative contribution of meteorology to society, and that are not already being (...) See the articles added in November.
- HIRLAM ASM 2013 & ALADIN 23rd Wk added on 19/10.
The combined HIRLAM All Staff Meeting 2013 / ALADIN 23rd Workshop and the associated management meeting will take place 15 to 19 April 2013 in Reykjavik, Iceland. The exact location and schedule will be announced here as soon as they're settled. kind regards Tilly (...) See the articles added in October.
- Hirlam-B/ALADIN Working Week on GLAMEPS & HarmoEPS 2012 added on 2/10.
Hirlam-B/ALADIN Working Week on GLAMEPS & HarmoEPS Oct 2012 The second GLAMEPS/HarmonEPS working week in 2012 is scheduled to be held at Danish Meteorological Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark, during 29 October - 2 November 2012. The working week will mainly focus, but not limited, to (...) See the articles added in October.
- HIRLAM Newsletter 59: Call for contributions added on 5/07.
Just before summer holidays start for many of us, I would like to let you know that the deadline for the next HIRLAM Newsletter is End of August 2012. This newsletter is mainly devoted to the All Staff meeting in Marrakech. So as usual I want to ask everyone (from HIRLAM) who had a presentation (...) See the articles added in July.
- EWGLAM/SRNWP 2012 added on 30/05.
Dear all, The EWGLAM/SRNWP 2012 meeting will take place from 8-11 October 2012 and preparations are in full progress. The dedicated EWGLAM/SRNWP 2012 website provides up-to-date information about the programme, registration and hotel accommodation. Registration should be done before 15 July (...) See the articles added in May.
- 22nd ALADIN Workshop & HIRLAM All Staff Meeting 2012, 7-10/05/2012, Marrakech, Morocco added on 3/05.
The DMN of Morocco will host the 22nd ALADIN workshop / HIRLAM All-Staff Meeting 2012 (7-10 May 2012) and HMG/CSSI meeting (11 May 2012), in the "Palais des congrès" in Marrakech. This workshop will be followed by the HIRLAM MG & ALADIN CSSI meeting on Friday 11 (full day). Please see the (...) See the articles added in May.
This kiosk Web presents the articles diffused by HIRLAM via a wire of syndication RSS.
By date or Web site ?
You post the actuality of a Web site. You can also post Actuality by date.
- ALADIN People : who, where, how to contact
- (General) Assembly of ALADIN Partners
- ALADIN annual workshops (joint with HIRLAM ASM from 2007)
- ALADIN Local Team Managers (LTM) meetings
- Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) and "Bureau" meetings
- Training courses, Seminars and Working Weeks
- Workshops and Scientific Management Meetings
- EWGLAM/SRNWP meetings and workshops
- On-line registrations
- Software and applications
- About the aladin websites
- Partners only Inscription