The PECO action
In January 1993, the Commission of the European Communities selected the pre-operational work on ALADIN as one of the subjects financed under the so-called PECO action, in a competitive context (1 to 35).
This application form was submitted.
In May 1994, the work of the seven members of the PECO-financed pre-operational team (with the additional contributions of the Ph.D. students and an established team of Météo-France scientists) leads to a successful conclusion. ALADIN becomes quasi-operational on Météo-France’s C98 computer on 31 May 1994. See the Quasi-operational bulletin number 1 and the scientific status of this first quasi-operational version of ALADIN as presented during the second meeting of the LACE steering committee in Bratislava, in June 1994.
- ALADIN People : who, where, how to contact
- (General) Assembly of ALADIN Partners
- ALADIN annual workshops (joint with HIRLAM ASM from 2007)
- ALADIN Local Team Managers (LTM) meetings
- Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) and "Bureau" meetings
- Training courses, Seminars and Working Weeks
- Workshops and Scientific Management Meetings
- EWGLAM/SRNWP meetings and workshops
- On-line registrations
- Software and applications
- About the aladin websites
- Partners only Inscription