Birth of the ALADIN project
- On 16/11/1990, A. Lebeau, Director of Météo-France, made an offer of collaboration in the field of NWP to his five Central and Eastern European Colleagues at the occasion of their visit in Paris and Toulouse.
- On 27/11/1990, the formal letter of invitation (French version , informal English translation) was sent.
- Within the January 1991, a positive response was given by all five Central and Eastern European Meteorological Services
- ALADIN People : who, where, how to contact
- ALADIN annual workshops (joint with HIRLAM ASM from 2007)
- Training courses, Seminars and Working Weeks
- ALADIN Local Team Managers (LTM) meetings
- Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) and "Bureau" meetings
- (General) Assembly of ALADIN Partners
- Workshops and Scientific Management Meetings
- EWGLAM/SRNWP meetings and workshops
- On-line registrations
- Software and applications
- About the aladin websites
- Partners only Inscription