Fourth ALADIN Memorandum of Understanding
The MoU4 defines the governance of the ALADIN Consortium for 5 years from December 15, 2010. It was signed on the 15th of December 2010 by the representatives of the 16 ALADIN Partners during the 15th General Assembly in Prague.
The evolution of the content from MoU3 is mainly a better balancing within the management entities (LTMs more active in planning and reporting, CSSI more involved in applications) and the harmonisation with HIRLAM, including the possibility to temporarily and jointly activate “task-forces”.
- ALADIN People : who, where, how to contact
- (General) Assembly of ALADIN Partners
- ALADIN annual workshops (joint with HIRLAM ASM from 2007)
- ALADIN Local Team Managers (LTM) meetings
- Policy Advisory Committee (PAC) and "Bureau" meetings
- Training courses, Seminars and Working Weeks
- Workshops and Scientific Management Meetings
- EWGLAM/SRNWP meetings and workshops
- On-line registrations
- Software and applications
- About the aladin websites
- Partners only Inscription